Monday, October 13, 2008

Why call my blog Severe's Sanctuary?

A Sanctuary is described as a place of refuge or asylum. A Refuge is a place or state of safety. It is my endeavor that this blog will serve as a place to safely share my thoughts, my feelings, and to safely engage in constructive dialogue with the rest of the world. I have come to discover that a person's birth date, or death date, is not as important as the dash separating the two. Because the dash signifies what impact that we had on the world, and how many lives that we were able to touch on our journey.

This blog is my small way of contributing something positive to society that will live on long after I'm physically gone from this planet.

1 comment:

Reginald C. Payne said...

Welcome man looking forward to reading future post from SS.